Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hannah Orinda-Marie

I'm sure most of you have already heard by now, but I'll confirm the news for you. Our beautiful, little Hannah Orinda-Marie arrived on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 8:27 AM. She weighed 5 lbs 12 oz and measured 19 inches in length. My water broke on Wednesday at 11:40 PM while David and I were watching the new DVD release, The Water Horse (talk about the power of suggestion!). On our way to the hospital, we got pulled over by a Trooper for speeding, but luckily he let us go when he realized that I truly was in labor! It was definitely a memorable night!

Caleb is adjusting really well. He has his jealous moments, but is slowly accepting of his new little sister. Whenever she stirs, he makes sure to get our attention to tend to her. He loves to "pet" her little head, and it's so adorable to watch him love on her.

Below are some pictures of our most recent days:

Hannah Orinda-Marie
April 10, 2008

Mommy's little angel

Peacefully sleeping

Daddy's little girl

Mammy (Grandma Orinda Lashomb) whom Hannah is named after

Our dear friend, Lisa, who came to see us in the hospital

April 12, 2008
First day home


Proud big brother


Our little, but growing, family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rose of the Hill said...

Kim she is SOOOO beautiful. I am so sad that we didn't get to see you before we leave. Maybe during Christmas time... we will be back for almost a Month! We will be praying for you!

Heather Dowling said...

How sweet! She's so little! I can't wait to see her. :)

Bill said...

Hi...Congratulations, beautiful girl and handsome big brother indeed. I'm a highschool friend of Mammy...yeah, we had high schools waaaay back them...lol. Now there are two Orindas.