Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update

Life has been so busy lately. It's definitely a fun-busy though! I love being a mommy of two little ones! I wouldn't want it any other way! Hannah is so cute...constantly cooing and smiling at us! It's the sweetest thing to see her give Caleb a HUGE grin first thing in the morning! You can just see the love she has for him in her eyes, and likewise in his eyes! When she fusses and I'm in the middle of something like loading the washing machine, Caleb will bring her the pacifier or rattle to calm her down! You should see him play peekaboo with her...it's the cutest thing ever! I'm sorry, I don't mean to ramble and boast about my children, but they're my life! Below you will find pictures of our most recent days. Hope you enjoy!


"Cheeeeese!"


Posing for a picture while washing his hair.


Baby Blue Eyes!


I finally captured a smile, and boy, was it a big one!


Me and my girl!


Smiling at Daddy.


"I suppose I can stop to smile for a quick pic!"


"Am I cute or what?!"


Daddy's girl!


Mama's little man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh! I love these pictures! I keep telling people that my grandkids are the cutest, and you keep proving it with awesome photos like these.

Heather Dowling said...

Oh my gosh you're kids are cute. :)

Happy Birthday too!!!! What'd you do for the big 24???

Heather Dowling said...

HEY! Did I miss your anniversary yet? I know its in July (I'm so terrible).
I think we're going to head to the Canada Science and Technology Museum this Saturday if you guys felt up to the trip.
What are you guys doing for the fireworks/parade weekend? What are the dates of that, do you know?