Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Autumn...

It's amazing how, over the past week especially, the summer is slowly fading as autumn rapidly approaches. The early morning air is cool and crisp as I wave goodbye to my husband as he pulls out of the driveway and heads to work. The house is even chilly from the night air that escapes in through our open windows. My mood changes as well with the season. The commotion of summer and all the festivities that accompany it are long lost memories at this point and there is a settling in my heart as the year comes to an end and the new one approaches. (Autumn IS the last season of the year!) In anticipation, I wonder what the new year will bring and how God will work in each of our lives. It's exciting to see what God has in store for us. His love is so great that you KNOW it will be another awesome year to look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how quickly this past year has gone! Next week will mark my first year at the shop, and shortly after that, Caleb will be a year old already!

I'm not yet ready to give up my sleeveless shirts and sandals, but decorating for a new season has bitten me. I did the window display at the shop, and couldn't resist some new table cloths and accessories for home. You'll see the next time you come over.

mrsdmf72205 said...

Can't wait to see the new accessories!:-)