Monday, September 24, 2007

Exciting News!!!

For those of you who haven't already heard, David and I are proud to announce that Baby Flack #2 is on the way and due to arrive in April! We're so thankful and very excited about the new addition to our little family and anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival!

As for Caleb...he's doing great as you can probably tell from past posts! He loves babies and will be an awesome big brother! In fact, he "kisses" little babies that are on cereal boxes! It's so cute!

That's the latest here at the Flack House!

P.S.
Does anyone have any helpful hints on changing poopy diapers during pregnancy??? It's almost impossible at this point!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

How have you been feeling?

Heather Dowling said...

I'm still just so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet the new little Flack.

I hope you're morning sickness doesn't last long! Feel better soon!!!