Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, My Little Peanut!!!


I can't believe it's been one year,
since God blessed us and sent you here.
You filled that lonely void in our life,
after Daddy and I became man and wife.

You bring so much joy to all of our days,
with your cute, adorable, precious ways.
With each kiss you give and each hug so tight,
You turn a gloomy day into something bright.

As each year goes by we want you to know,
Our love for you continues to grow.
From your baby days through your toddler years,
We'll continue to be there through your scraped knees and tears.

We couldn't imagine one day without you,
And that's exactly how God knew,
That you were the perfect son for us,
And in knowing that, we truly are blessed!

Written especially for you by me,
Your biggest fan, yours truly,
-Mommy

Your mean so much to us, Caleb Michael! We thank God for you each day and can't wait to watch as you grow throughout the years! We love you so much! Happy 1st Birthday, My Little Peanut!

3 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!! I can't believe its been a whole year. What a cutie he is!

danica said...

That's so nice that you wrote that for him, Kim.

Birthdays are a great plan for remembering how blessed we are, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Pictures of the birthday party are up on my Flickr!