Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Post!

Sorry for the delay between posts, but I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing! Anyway, here is some news from LAST week!

--------------

Over the past week, we've had many sleepless nights here at the Flack House...yes, Caleb cut his first tooth AND THEN his second within days of each other! I felt so bad for him...he was just downright miserable for many days! Luckily, now that the teeth have poked through, he has slept through the night for the past two nights! YAY!:-)

--------------

My first prenatal appointment last Friday, October 12th, went great! With the cramping and spotting that occurred throughout last week, I was really nervous and concerned for the baby. It turns out everything is just fine! Praise God! My doctor gave me an estimated due date of April 15th (yes, Tax Day!). The baby's heart rate was in the 150's at my appointment (maybe a girl this time???). Either way, we're very excited and anxiously awaiting our baby's arrival! As with my last pregnancy, David and I have decided that we want the sex of the baby to be a surprise until the delivery. (We think it's more fun this way!)

--------------

Below you'll find miscellaneous pictures taken over the past several weeks. Hope you enjoy!:-)



Enjoying the last days of summer on the porch swing!



My handsome little man!



Daddy and Caleb snuggling around the campfire at Grandma and Grandpa's house!



Mama's baby!



My cutie-patootie!

3 comments:

The Rainbow Times said...

He is so beautiful Kimmy! But, then again, you already knew that. I miss you guys so very much. Can't wait to see you again soon. Although, I cannot tell you exactly when that will be, remember that Gricel loves to go on suprise visits! So when we do get a chance between the newspaper and everything else in between, you probably won't know until we see you! Hopefully that will be soon. Much love to you always. Give Caleb a big hug and kiss from his Aunt Nikki! :)

The Rainbow Times said...

P.S. you look great too!

Heather Dowling said...

The pictures are SO cute. We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. Thanks for keeping you're blog updated.... its fun to read what's going on!