Thursday, January 17, 2008

Caleb's 1st Sled-ride!

Since yesterday was such a gorgeous winter day, I decided to take Caleb out for his first sled-ride and, boy, did he enjoy it! I think I had just as much fun watching him as he had riding around! At first, he didn't really know what to think of it and giggled once in awhile, but as he became accustomed to this new activity, he reclined back and enjoyed the ride! I can't wait to take him back out on his sled again!


1st picture: note the expression of uncertainty!



Last picture: note the smile on his face!

2 comments:

Rose of the Hill said...

Wow Kim he is getting so big! :-) Hope you are feeling well. Joe and I are praying for you all.

Love you

Heather Dowling said...

Sooooo cute!

I've tagged you! Check out my bog for details! :)