Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So now it's MY turn!

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I can't stand the feeling of raw, unfinished wood! It give me the willies! I guess it's a good thing my husband is the carpenter and not myself!

2. I can't stand using a file on my fingernails, for that also gives me the willies!

3. When I was a little girl, I would sit in time-out with my little brother to keep him company because I felt bad for him when he would get punished.

4. I can shop (for myself) in the little girls' section when I'm not pregnant! Hey, the clothes are cheaper in that section and I don't even have to hem the pants!

5. Speaking of hemming, I can't sew to save my life! Luckily, David steps up to the plate if I should need something hemmed! Isn't he the greatest?!

6. At night, I sleep on my side with my wrists bent in half tucked under my chin. Don't ask me how this is comfortable, but it totally is!

7. And last but not least, I HATE to cook, but LOVE to bake! Anything I cook, turns out to be a flop! My poor husband probably has the worst housewife ever created! At least he can always look forward to dessert after whatever he's forced to eat for dinner!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the rules for the game:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging: Amber, Ilene, Josh, Justin, Leah, Micah, and Mom!

No comments: